View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Galvanic Spa

Dear Paintrlady, I don't normally post on blogs so hope I'm doing this right. Last month I was able to have a demo done with the Nu Skin galvanic spa. I had mineral makeup on and think I didn't wash it off thoroughly before the treatment and I think something in the mineral makeup reacted with the galvanic spa and heard little noises like the kind when a bug gets zapped in one of those outdoor bug zappers. I also felt a little stinging to the skin afterwards. Anyways, I did end up buying one and I make sure my face is really clean before treatment. I also make sure I take off all metal jewelry when I do the treatment. So far I have not been zapped and like I said I always get zapped very easily. Today I was holding a piece of paper and my co-worker touched the paper and I got zapped.

I love my galvanic spa and relieved to know I didn't have to experience what you went through.

My advice to anyone considering buying one is make sure you have a demo done on you first and the instance you feel any adverse reactions, stop the treatment immediately and don't buy it.

I'm glad that you warn people what to look out for. It made me very cautious and I knew if I felt something really bad that I would stop the treatment right away.
Berry1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote