View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Hope and Mrs D. I am sorry for your pain as well Hope. I am glad that PT is working, as what it was for me, was the pelvic floor muscles were tight and impinging on the pudendal nerve. I still get flare ups, but nothing much right now.
I have a positive HLA-B27 gene which could mean some type of arthritis, so I will be seeing my rheumatologist next week for that. Morning stiffness is bad.
I dont know about my knee, but the pain is right below the buttocks and then the entire back of my thigh. It is almost debilitating. I am hoping Mayo will be able to figure this out, because this waiting for 6 weeks, 3 months etc around here for various doctors isnt cutting it. I already had one year of my life messed up with the pudendal neuralgia ..and in a sense I feel like I am back there. Extreme pain, no diagnosis... going to doctors, it seems never ending, and a life on the couch isnt acceptable to me.
thank you for your help