View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. First I am sorry for all you are going through and hope you get some answers and relief asap. I don't know anything about CIDP. I have PN but also RSD. I wonder if you have done any research on RSD? I thought maybe you were on that board but maybe it was this one. I am glad you are going to get an emg/nc. My 2nd one dx me with PN but my pain level they feel is due to the rsd. I have 24/7 pain. It feels like the tightest band around my ankle/often like someone ran over my foot/ankle with a car if I had to explain it. I have also explained it as something ripping and extreme tightness. You may not have this just a thought if your tests do not dx something else.As for the meds though I am on a better combo now for awhile I was on many where I was crying from the pain still so what works for one may not another and is going to depend on dx. Have you had an mri as well of your spine to make sure it is not coming from there? They did that for me of the brain and spine cause often leg pain can stem from there. Take care and I wish I had more to offer.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote