View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 06:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I understand...

I actually had a pretty good day today...I refused to sell my truck for less than it is worth...the man agreed to pay my price. I might not have my truck, but my truck is paid and so is the boat, they were on the same note. I might have a vehicle to pull it, but I can still go fishing.lol

Things will work themselves out, that's why we need to hang on for just one more day...never know what the next day will bring.

My dad is loaning me a PTCruiser they do not drive until they can sell it, but they are in worse financial shape ever. They are filing Chapter 13 just to keep what they have.

Nik-key...I can't answer why your dad chose to leave you, but I can tell you what my dad said about his mother. She committed suicide by drinking rat poison when he was eleven. He remembers that day more than any other, she sat him on her knee, she told him she loved him more than anything on this earth. She told him she could not go on living in the life she was living, and hoped one day he would understand, but never for one twinkle of time think that didn't love him with all her heart and more.

I truly believe your dad loved you with all his heart and more, and he hopes one day you will understand.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-12-2009), barbo (09-12-2009), GmaSue (09-12-2009), Koala77 (09-12-2009), Nik-key (09-14-2009), pono (09-12-2009), Twinkletoes (09-21-2009)