Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Memory

Hi Tenalouise,
Your comment,

"After having been on B12 -methycobalamine, I am remembering alot of things I have not thought of for years..."

reminded me of something (non PD) that I havre been interested in for years, and that is memory recall under hynosis.
There has been many occasions where people under hypnosis can remember even a previous life. I know it sounds far fetched, but there are too many examples (where there is no way they could have found out the information beforehand) for it to be a hoax of some sort. There are examples of people walking into an old building, and are able to describe the layout etc before they enter the room they are about to enter. There have been examples of people being able to speak in a language they they have never learned in their lifetime. Others have been able to do other things never attempted in their lifetime, such as a complicated Irish Dance. A search
of "Past Life Regresion", on Google gives 1.3 million references.
My idea is you can inherit many things from your parents and ancestors, from the colour of your eyes to your personality. Why not therefore inherit a slice of their memory, (like a computer being connected to an old hard disc), which normally is not remembered, but can be accessed in hypnosis. Police sometimes use hypnosis to help a witness remember facts about a crime they saw committed, but have "deleted" it from their memory, since it was very unpleasant.
Can this be the way that people can regress under hynosis, and actually access memories from beyond their birth??
Who knows what we are hiding in our subconcious!!!!
I am not saying I am a true believer in Past Life Regression, just that I find it very interesting and seek an answer how some of the well documented examples can be explained.
Ron
Ronhutton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote