View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to the forum!! You have come to the right place!! Here you find out the things your feeling or going through are like many of us here. There's such wonderful support here as you have come to find out. :-) Sue and Darlene are such wonderful people here and gave you some awesome advice!! I have had Epilepsy for over 20 years now. I have been on tegretol and the highest dosage I took was 2400. I have had three brain surgeries and I'm just taking my life one day at a time. Just remember that everyone's body reacts differently to meds and to let your doctor know what your going through. Pay attention to your body and eventually you'll start to figure out what makes you have seizures and what doesn't. As you know it's difficult and you'll get frustrated but that's another reason to come here!! There's always someone who will try to help you as much as they can!! You'd be surprised how many of us have either been there or have felt the same you have at one point. Come back and visit us soon!
God Bless!!
Tiger_lilly07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote