View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ok, I'm starting to calm down now...(pyridium is starting to work...hate that stuff)

I called my regular doctor's office a few minutes ago. I didnt realize this, but the PA that saw me last night at the urgi-care (it's down the street from my regular doctor) is the really nice PA for my regular doctor! So, I got to talk to her about this a few mins ago.

(called my regular doc's ER #, because the urgicare doc had an accent and I couldnt understand everything) So, I told the PA what was going on with the blood, and she said it's probably girl stuff starting early and not to worry about that. (yay...what craptastic timing my body has) She told me to hold off on the antibiotic till at least 5pm (took last one at 545am) since I probably took them too close together earlier.

I dont feel as sick as I did earlier. I'm tired as hell tho, still havent slept. Stomach hurts...I hate MS...and I also cant wait till menopause. Back to my little campout in the potty....

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote