View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if (((Spanish Moss))) knows my heart is happy to see her here.

I wonder if she'll see my 'batton down the hatches' post! It also says WASH YOUR HANDS!

I wonder if you know that now it is advised to cover your face with your ARM instead of your hand when you cough or sneeze.

I wonder if the students coming back from break will be walking up and down the ivy halls coughing, sneezing and spewing...OR if Iowa will greet THEM with coughing, sneezing, spewing....and, uh, vomitus.

I wonder about the hospitals that have filled up and the elderly that have already succumbed to the stomach flu.

I wonder if others get to feeling guilty over things they shouldn't. That's a dumb wonder. I'm sure they do. Kids are sick all over the place and I'm not there to help. Don't want stomach flu. Don't want stomach flu. Well darn it, with Ulcerative Colitis I can't afford that. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt.

I wonder at my elderly parents who went INTO granddoody's house yesterday, even if briefly, to see if their granddaughter needed anything. Dammit.

I wonder that in the 5 minutes I spoke to daughter this morning that son-in-law vomited twice during the conversation.

I wonder at how worried I am because daughter also has asthma, has the stomach flu, and also an influenza. *note to self...flu vaccination does not stop all influenza.

I wonder if Spanish Moss will take my advice and play and rest on her rare day off. If said Spanish Moss wants to clean, Fly Lady would recommend only 15 minutes at a time with rest in between.

I wonder if (like me) you live in chaos and would be interested in Fly Lady.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote