View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fibro since 1984 - in feet also

I have had fibro since 1984 whoch started in my face, head, neck, etc. from a dental procedure (trauma) After 5 yers of Trigger P. Inf. it went into semi remission where I no longer needed weekly injections and was actually pain free for weeks a time. Of course- any trauma (car accident) etx. woud trigger it off. then I got an epidual in 2003 and it trigggered off RSD and FM in my entire back. I can just abouty walk.
Now, in sept. I was on my feet all day and they were burning but I just ignored them . Thought it would go away. I was having a party for a friend so I had to be "sociable". I am now suffering for it. I have terrible pain in the soles of my feet, ankles, legs and knees. I spend many days in bed. I take no pain meds as non(35) haave worked so far. I barely make it from day to day. I also have RSD in rt. arm from and IV.
I am now putting lidoderm patches on my feet and that helps the burning a bit and also is a nice cushion. You might want to try that.
This is a cruel disease with little treatment options.(for me- anyway). The only thing tht helps are TPI's sometimes. (only in upper body.--face, head, neck, shoulders, back)
Good luck
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote