View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jessica,
You have come to a great place for information and support! Everyone here is wonderful! I work full time. It's not easy. I take 60 mg of mestinon three times a day, time release mestinon at night, 150 mg of Imuran once a day. I also have paresthesia from peripheral neuropathy and tremor so I take topamax-100mg twice a day. I am trying to avoid steroids if I can. I have been on the Imuran about 4 months and I think it is helping. On the days when I work all my energy goes to work. When I get home I do have the energy to cook supper now but nothing else. I don't grocery shop or do laundry, there's no energy for that during the week. If I plan things right, on my day off I can go to a store but only if I plan to go early in the day and rest when I get home before I try to do other things. I can't do what I could do before and many here have and are continuing to help me through that. The thing I have had to learn is to rest. I need more sleep than I used to and I have to rest during the day. I have to take a nap sometimes during my lunch hour. I have to go up and down stairs during the day at work and often I have to rest before I can go back up the stairs to my office. Again, you have found a great place!
Take Care and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Ckitty
Ckitty60 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote