View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
Thank you both for your help.

The meds I am on is Ketamine infusion every week at 250mg, Demerol, Baclofen, Keppre, meclizine, Prednisone. I am not on much as I have allergies to many drugs and these so far have been the only ones I can take.

Would you think I can last another week or so, my doctor isnt here at the moment he is speaking at the RSD conference in vegas and wont be home until I think Tuesday. My doctor is also one and a half hours away and my mom who drives me isnt home as she is Alaska driving down our truck and horse trailer, its just me and my 16yr. old brother. I might have to be going to the ER today as I am in a very bad flair and my bladder is starting to shut down so I guess I can ask them.

Would an infection go on for this long? I will get to my doctor as soon as I can, I know I probably should have told him sooner I was just afraid of making a big deal and it ends up being nothing.

Thanks again for all the help!

Niki
Hi Niki,
If you did not go to the ER today, you need to give your doctor a call and tell him about the drainage & go into have them take a look at your ear. I know you said he was away but is there someone else in the office you can talk to? Sounds like it could be an infection or possibly a ruptured ear drum. The pressure your feeling could be a fluid build up. Don't just chalk that up to RSD.
Hope you get some relief.
hopeful
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (09-14-2009)