View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the replies. Diana- I get similar issues with endone- if I take it after dinner it keeps me up all night and I do find I get more picky about what I want to eat if I've had an endone.

Cindi- I'm sorry to hear you're having dramas trying to find a good mix of medications. Wouldn't it be nice if there was some order to this condition-if we all took the same medications and they worked the same for all of us.

I've read about the dosage issue with hydromorphone- that one tablet is like 5 of oxycontin or ms contin, so this is being carefully monitored. I get 10 days worth of tablets at a time and we're starting really slowly, with my dr monitoring it every week. I wish I responded better to less harmful medications, but I don't so I've gotta go with what works. I've had 9 years of this and it's still a constant issue to find a balance of medications and treatments that works well and lets me have some quality of life back. Hopefully this medication will give me that!

x Kate
DianaA (09-14-2009)