View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sidney,

I believe some of the hospitals and Drs. now are offering HBO. You might check in your area or the biggest city around you.

I live in Co. and I know that they are offering it in Co. Springs and Denver. It is getting to be more popular for some things. I knew a woman in Denver that went through it and it didn't help her at all.

It use to be a big discussion on the TOS forum and some might have tried it but after talking to the lady in Denver, I didn't do it.

Also, it needs to be a reputable place as someone said that does it. I knew someone here that had a portable HBO chamber for her child and she offered to let me use it but I decided not to. The do make portable ones. I think they are sold out of Texas somewhere.

I would do a lot of study on it and see if you can find a lot of people who have had success. I think it's important to hear from more then one or two people on anything because that is just not enough justification of the success of anything. Read those websites that Jo put up also.

You might go to the TOS forum and ask on there also.

Good luck,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote