View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
My Dr. felt the SCS was the best route for me and really didn't suggest the pain pump, and I was not familar with the pain pump.. I had the trial SCS placed in for a 5 day trial in 4/08...it was a success as I realized it was helpful after it was removed..my implant surgery was put off and put off so many times due to the fact my Dr. felt I needed the smaller unit due to my size, which was not manufactured yet..So in 9/08.. The smaller SCS became available and was put in...sadly..it did not work for me..it actually makes my RSD mad and I can not wait to turn it off!!!!!I elect to keep it in as it was wired for both of my legs... my RSD had spread to both of my limbs by the time it was placed in so I will keep it to hopefully help with my good side as it worsens.. Take heed with the SCS.. it is a big step.. I don't really regret it due to future usage but the Dr.'s and unit managers putting it off basically cost me the chance to walk again...
I dont even know what to say, yeah i would be mad to say the least. I dont know if it would apply at all but the tens machine aggravates my condition, is the theory at all based on the same theory? sorry if this is a naive question/ I am so so sorry for all of your disappointments with this, sincerely cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (09-14-2009)