Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I've spent about 7 weeks down here total this year, and it's been btween 90 and 98. In between, when I went back north, dh said it was much hotter - 105, almost 110. I've had some sx from the heat, blurry vision, vertigo. but it's way worse in the winter with the pain and stiffness and fatigue. Over all i don't mind how hot it's been and the humidity does not seem worse or even as bad as back home.

At least here I don't have near the fatigue. I'd really be interested to see how I do for one winter in the south.

We're not sure about the job though. He might get called back up north, or find another place to transfer to. This has been kind of rough, life up in the air like this so long. It's cost a ton of money too. Just glad we did NOT sell the house yet.

Paul - LOL what you said about the drivers in Cleveland vs the ones here... SO true!
You sound like my dh talking bout your son... My ds is 25 though, dd is 20. Dh is always on the boy's case - responsibilty, growing up, TCB, etc. DH forgets that I knew him when HE was that age, lol and he was the same way if not worse.

Moms are easier on their boys than dads are - maybe we see the sweet young guy we fell in love with (because he is his dad's clone), and you see the young doofus who made a lot of mistakes becoming who you are? I don't know. I just know I judge him on if he's learning from the mistakes, not how many he makes.

He's going to be okay, you know. He's got you for an example.