View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default RSD pain in the lower left hip area.

I know none of you that I have noticed deal with the RSD in the pelvic area. Mine actually is on the left side on the outside near my hip bone.

I found some info on it in Dr. Hooshmand's book but not a lot.

Anyway, I cannot wear jeans nor pants. Last night I put on a loose pair of pajamas and had to get out of them and put on a pair of pajama shorts that are about 2 sizes to big. I wear dresses and skirts a lot. Can you imagine someone wearing a skirt or dress in the wintertime. I know people wonder about it when they see me. I explain if they ask.

I have not seen anyone on here that deals with this but me. That's why I don't get any answers usually when I post about it. I'm just thinking one of these days someone is going to come on here that can relate. I hope not but they might.

The surgery worked wonders for my constipation problems. He removed a lot of scar tissue.

What I am wondering if any of you have ran up on any information about RSD in the pelvic area. I get the referred pain down my legs if I stand on them too long and I am also experiencing burning on the bottom of my feet now. Is this part of the RSD? Have any ideals?

Thanks,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote