View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Symptoms of MG?

I almost hesitate to post this email considering some of you are going through so much more. You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily.

I have noticed some new things going on with me and I am not sure whether they are MG related or not. There have been about 3 times this last week that when I go to bed I can't sleep because my left leg is twitchy and jerky. I'm not really sure how to describe it except that it feels alot like restless leg syndrome. It just won't seem to relax. Today while walking a clients dog I noticed this weakness in the muscle of my left leg that I have never had before. I am in good shape overall and this concerns me because it was just the left leg. My right feels normal. The other thing I have noticed is times when I feel like my heart is racing and I have ringing in the ears. This too only started in the last week. Part of me thinks it may be stress related. I am working sooo hard on trying to keep it to a minmum but am not succeeding! Between being in the midst of a huge recession and the Dr. bills that continue to rack up I worry about money every single day! I'm sure alot of you worry about the same things. We have got the WORST mortgage company in the world I think and trying to work with them is so frustrating. My husband is a truck driver and the economy has hurt his line of work hard so we worry everyday whether his company can stay afloat through this financial crisis. Sorry I am veering off the subject here.

I guess I am wondering if any of you experience symptoms like this too or do you think it is unrelated to MG? I noticed a couple of people talked about taking muscle relaxers. I was worried that might make the MG worse but at this point if I can get a good nights sleep I would take it in a second. Also if any of you have suggestions of ways of dealing with stress I would LOVE to hear them! I work very hard to be a positivie person and look at the bright side of everything but my health and finances worry me sick!
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote