View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Kendra,

I'm sorry, but could you refresh my memory on the meds that you take? I get twitching sometimes from the mestinon. It's usually in my eyes, but I get it in my arms and legs as well. I do get weakness, and while it's usually on both sides, I have gotten it on only one. When I do get it, it's a warning for me to stop and rest! If I don't and continue to push, I have to literally use my hands to help move my legs to get me to the nearest place I can sit down and rest. This dosen't happen very often anymore. I've had MG going on 11 years, and I've learned not to push...it will win everytime. I don't know what is causing yours, but have you called your neuro and checked with him/her? As far as the stress goes...it's very bad for us. I understand all to well how difficult these economic times are. Make time for yourself and your husband too. Do something you both enjoy doing that doesn't cost a lot of money. Anything fun and relaxing that helps reduce the stress. Take care and let us know how you're doing.

Hugs,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote