View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OMG.. That is how it started with me! Twitching, tingling, then spasms, now pain and numbing. and it is my left side only.. I am going to the Neuro tomorrow morning {I called today because the pain was so intense I couldn't sleep} I can walk as long as it isn't on steps, if I have to step up or down the pain is unreal or a lose my balance, are you also lightheaded and dizzy? Plus I do things wrong, like I picked up the tv remote to make a phone call.. actually started to dial..LOL My upper left side is weak, not painful, just weak and tingles at times. {worse then normal MG} I don't take any medications because I am super sensitive to them but I did try a muscle pill last night thinking it was just muscle strain but it didn't help at all and this morning I couldn't stand on my leg at all for at least 10 min. I will let you know what Dr. says tomorrow. Oh and yes, I have the ear ringing and fast heart rate {135} but I figured that was from a shot of steroids they gave me last week when I had my port worked on and had an allergic reaction to some med they gave me.
Joanmarie63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote