View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Daniella,

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I sent my records to Mayo at the start and they felt the same for me that they could not assist. I was going to resend it cause so much more has happened spread and other conditions but now after many other hospitals am waiting. I know a lady who was going to go to Hopkins and I think has been before for this condition to see a specific doctor. I wonder if you would be able to send some of your records there to view before going. When I went to Cleveland Clinic I stayed in a hotel near and they shuttled back and forth. They gave special rates to the hospital patients so I am thinking Hopkins may do similar. Do you have any places near you like University hospitals or teaching hospitals that may be you can get another opinion before. I have been to places like Cleveland Clinic and ucla and my best doctor so far is out of a teaching hospital in my home state 40 min away. In any regards I hope you find relief and answers asap.
I'm sure JH or any other hospital would need to see my records. It's going to be a monumental task to gather all the test results, mris, emgs, etc. Thanks for the info about the woman who went to JH. Did she mention whether she was happy with her care? What did you think of the Cleveland Clinic & UCLA?
antonina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote