View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Similar situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyerucf View Post
Hello,

I was on cellCept for about 6 months and it never really did anything for me, and my symptoms actually started to get worse. About four weeks ago my doctor suggested that I try Immuran. I weaned off the CellCept and over the course of three weeks I worked my way up to 150mg of Immuran a day. About 4 days ago (second week on full 150mg dose) I started to get really bad nausea in the mornings about an hour after taking my meds. I have actually thrown up each morning, which really sucks. My last blood test, which was two weeks ago, came back fine... Any one have any similar experiences?

Meds:

150mg Immuran
100mg Pred every other day
180mg Mestanon (TimeSpan) each night
60mg Metstanon 3x's a day

28 Year old
Male
Orlando, FL

-John

I was also on Cellcept for about six months. It didn't seem to do anything. So I was started on Imuran 50 mg. I stayed at that dose for over a month and then my doctor told me to double it. 6 days later I was extremely nauseous, fever, chills, body ache. After a few days of that I looked up Imuran side effects and they are exactly what I was experiencing. I went to urgent care and they ruled out Influenza. So now I can't take Imuran.
leaningin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote