View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Symptoms of MG?

Annie,
I will call my Neuro tomorrow. I left a message for his nurse this morning to see if the results of my antibody test had come back but haven't heard from them yet. I was going to mention it to her and see if I needed to come in and see him. You are right, I definitely don't need a stroke!!! That crossed my mind too. My mom had a stroke at 38 and that fear is always in the back of my mind.

I love the ideas on ways to deal with this economy. I had been thinking of having a garage sale anyway. I also appreciate the info on contacting the Attorney General if our mortgage co. continues to be nasty. I hope it doesn't come to that but considering the way they've been so far I'm not holding out much hope.

My husband actually drives a refrigeration unit and hauls food products. We have discussed him looking for a new job where he can get more freight. I am the scaredy cat when it comes to him changing jobs. Primarily because he carries our health insurance. I am affraid they won't cover my pre existing conditions. I guess we need to look into that though.

I saw Oprah last week and LOVE that video too! It is a true feel good song. My eyes do bother me but I am going to give the video games a try. I was a teen of the 80's and lived in video arcades at the mall so that is right up my alley! I too love my cup of coffee! Thanks for taking the time to type all this out Annie. It is truly appreciated.
Take care,
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote