View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I want to Thank everyone again for all the advice and help I so appreciate it.

My doctor I see is Dr Getson he is actually a collegue of Dr S, he was with DR S when he first started doing the ketamine then branched out to his own office but still talks with Dr S nearly everyday. The info my doctor gave me on the bladder not only came from his experience and oppinions but also Dr Schwartzmans. With my RSD becoming more and more complicated Getson has been talking with Dr S and they have been coming up with treatment ideas for me. I am going to talk with my doc on whats going on again and see what he thinks I should do. I may try going back to the ER as when the pain and nerves are under control is when my bladder returns and sadly the only thing that I can take and that helps is IV demerol at high doses, luckily the whole ER staff knows me and how to help me. If I need to go to another urologist my doctor will know who to go to, he has contacts in every kind of specialty but they also know of RSD which helps. I am just getting so fusturating all this keeps happening, its just not fair at age 21 I feel like I am in my 90's.
I really hope the ketamine isnt causing this to get worse, I really dont know what I will do without it I dont want to have to be going back into the ER and hospitals every 2-3 days.

Thank you all again!
Hugs to All

Niki
alaska49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote