View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good luck cindi with the transfer,,,I used to switch[as other ball players did] from percocet to vicoden,,,the body will get used to one and then you must either add on more pain meds,,or up the dose [which in the end causes advrese affects unforntantly],, alot of adverse effects are caused by the heart ,,but most come from the liver,,rash ,itching,,difficult breathing cognitive problem,ect,ect,,,,Plus as we get older , our bodies wont tolerate the amount of abuse as it does when we get older and as the liver gets weaker , the adverse effects are more common and prominent,And then comes the unknown factor of this disease,for which the names has been changed,, But that is the reason the name was changed from rsd to crps[complex],,no two people have the same symptoms and what drug comboinations that work well with one may not for another,,,,and then we have to watch out for the addiction problem,,,ive fought that several times,,withdrawel symptoms are brutal,,and sometime drugs will add to our issues,,health wise and mental,,,i know im short with people when im on meds and i dont like it,,i try to use the least amount possible,,for which you noted yourself,,,good luck to you,,,,,,,p.s ive found , that exercise [although painfull at times [during and after],,really pushes that beast back into his cage....I like to stay as active as possible,,even in pain,,i have no choice,,,,It even made me smile when i read DianaA diveing alot,,,we all have to do what we must do,,,,prayer are in my regimine too,, I trully wish you well with the new meds and that your monitoring them ,,,,,,bobber

Last edited by bobber; 09-14-2009 at 10:46 PM.
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (09-15-2009)