View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

legzzalot, thanks for that link! Beach? Just not my deal, no interest in anything Saltwater, freshwater lakes in an area would be more of an interest, but my ability to use them is questionable. Mountain areas have some great scenery, went thru them long ago on the way to Va. Beach.

Dejibo, I have been looking at Realtor.com now for a few months now, a good place to get ideas on homes in the price range you are looking for, and phone numbers of real estate agents to get more info on an area.

I can drive, some days? Driving before my road trip was limited to roughly 3000 miles a year. Public transportation? Not really able to stand, or sit around waiting at a bus stop. I rarely eat out, but nice to have places with to go menus near by. Not much interest in, or ability to go site seeing.

Just imagine as this progresses options on things to do will become more limited. Not really the direction I want to go, instead of a job move, a medical move, just need to get away from most of the snow and closer to town. Like 15 minutes from town now and 20-25 from medical care if I would need it in an emergency.

Taxes and stuff? Most states have a better tax structure than Ohio. LOL like it`s a privilege to live here?

Kitty I grew up in Cleveland Ohio, moved out first chance that came along. Not a city person, but nice to have a bigger city near by to get things you may not find in smaller cities. Nice quiet suburb would work for me.

3 out of 4 kids live here in Ohio, 2 with me, 1 not too far away, other in Rhode Island. I-71 to I-75 would make travel easier for them, an airport nearby easier for the other kid.

No telling if or when a kid might have to come and live with me, so jobs and stuff in the area would also be a plus. Much easier near a bigger city?
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (09-29-2009), SallyC (09-16-2009)