View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default tea partys

ok, so im anything but your typical female, ive got funny colored hair tattoos and percings, i liek working on dirtbikes 4wheelrs as well as riding them when my body alouse me too, ohh and fishing im a huge fishing dork,.
my point is, im 25 and i rember as a lil. kid i never really was big into toys, it was art music and playing in the sand box and makeing mud pies, BUT I DO rememeber was a tea set my aunt bought for me and how much i loved that thing, im sure it was nothing fancy, it couldnt have been for i am the clutz of the family and evry one knows not to put pricy things in my hands lol. but man did i love that tea set. I am anything but the girl in the cute dress with ruffles, grown to be the women in the nice dress and high heeled shose, but i am WOMEN who LOVED and Played with her teaset as a kid. And if i loved it back then (25 now) and am the way i am to day.. theres no way lil girls dont play with tea sets. they are in the heart of evry girl no matter who they trun out to be in life, and will contine to be in evry girl thats born. pass that tea set on to a lil girl and i bet when she grows up she will rember how much fun she had with it just as i do.
r.s.d.sucks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote