View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Just for the future I think it is very key to keep all records. I have a binder full. Also of all meds one has tried and what the results of them were good and bad. UCLA I thought was horrible. Beyond horrible. I saw a pain doctor there who just talked to me for 5 min and said do a scs and gave me a video that was it. Cleveland Clinic I saw a few people and was in their day pain program. I felt very rushed and it was there way or the high way and they did not follow up. My current pain doctor is the best out of people who wrote articles etc on my condition. I think it is because he was willing to work with me and look outside the box and not just go a long with what others said which many docs do. I often wish they would not look at my past records/reports so that they would not be influenced. Also he has been willing to try different things rather then throw his hands up or look at me like $ sign like I felt UCLA did. I will ask the lady who went to Hopkins how she felt cared for. Of course I think everyone is different. I know a girl who has had much success at Cleveland Clinic so I think one has to keep an open mind but also be cautious. Good luck
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (09-15-2009)