View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hi everyone! I hope this post finds all of you strong and HAPPY!

I just got in last night from upstate NY and it was WONDERFUL!

I spent the entire time with Lilli and Maegin in the piny woods, watching all of the wildlife from the back porch - it was perfect!

The weather was perfect - 40's @ night and I would go out on the porch sans sweater and shoes watching my face deflate.......don't know how much I would love it when it gets to the -30's or so,but I now know that 40's-50's aren;t even sweater weather anymore - just perfect for me!

We went to Niagra Falls yesterday - gorgeous!

My aunt and uncle went with me which was a God send,k b/c there was NO WAY I could have done anything without them - they took such good care of me! I was in a wheel chair the whole time but my legs hurt like heck today! Still WELL worth it!

It was sooooo hard saying goodbye to Lilli but I promised her I'd be be=ack within the next couple on months!

I MISSED all of you so much!

Love,
Erin

Hey Erin,

Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip and visit

Did you get across the river to see the Canadian side of the falls? The horseshoe is amazing and you actually get a better view of the US falls from the Canadian side. My family was there in March and the falls were all covered in ice and the mist would freeze at night and melt through the day making some really cool crystals on the railings and buildings at the edges of the escarpment.

Cheers,

Brian
Brennan068 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote