View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey, guys. I have been very depressed lately. There's so much stress in my life that my usual and very good coping skills weren't cutting it. When I saw that Oprah show last week, I was reminded of how much I miss so many things. I miss dancing, something I did all the time (jazz, line, tap or just going to clubs). I miss doing things with people. I miss live music. I miss having over-the-top, joyous fun!!! And I miss WORKING!!!!

But that song/dance made me feel so damn good just watching it. Maybe that's enough now; to do the smaller versions of what I love. We all deserve to have stress-free moments within all we going through.

Pat, I don't know about the games you mentioned but I'll definitely look into them. I'm with Connie, I like the ones where I use one finger to shoot things. The other ones are too hard. My hand actually wouldn't work after a stressful day when I played Bubble Shooter.

Sue, I don't know Word Garden. Do you have a link? I absolutely love a snuggle with my pet, a shih tzu, too. Pets are wonderful.

Redtail, You will have to forgive me, your name escapes me at the moment. I hate when I can't remember everyone's name. Bushwalking, eh? Sounds exhausting. When my nieces were young (all grown up now), I loved to spend time with them too.

Connie, What kind of drawing do you do? I am a designer and love to draw but can't really do much anymore.

Miss Gomes, I'm a Leverage fan. And Closer. I don't know why I never got into Law & Order.

Rezmommy, Again, sorry about the name thing. I swear, I'm feeling so old lately. Yes, chocolate is about the best thing. Dark chocolate for me.

Kendra, It was you who inspired me to do this. You're having such a tough time right now. I love to read too but can't hold the books anymore!

Erin, I love old movies too! What are some of your favorites?

I forgot about food. A good italian dish will make me very happy! With gluten free pasta though.

I like all these ideas. Keep 'em coming!
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (09-16-2009)