View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how Abasaki is feeling tonight.

I wonder if Abasaki will ever tell me about the puppy avatar she has. BOO HOO!

I wonder if Alffe is allergic to the alcohol. I discovered over the years when I drink something like Margaruitas, my heart races really fast. If I have 2 drinks, I get hungover before I even feel a buzz.

I wonder how the other grandma is doing. I talked to her earlier and she said not to worry. She was most concerned about poor granddoody's tushie. He has a horrible big red blistery rash from his diarrhea and screams every time she changes his diaper. Otherwise, she said he is playing peek-a-boo and walking around a little and jabbering, but still doesn't have an appetite.

I wonder if I'll hear from daughter. She and hubby are so sick with the vomiting, headaches, and daughter has bad chest cold to boot.

I wonder at how upset I am over my pretty new bedspread. Costly and beautiful, but the cats claws pull threads and cause runs in the fabric. Big Maybe a duvet someday when I can afford it.

I wonder that after 4-1/2 years I finally decided on colors for my master bedroom and bath. Geesh. Restrained Gold for the bedroom and Blonde for the bath. LOL

I wonder if I'll be back on the computer tonight. Probably later.

I wonder how Jennifer is doing today.

I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Alffe have a move planned for tonight. (I knew she'd like Walking Through Egypt!)

I also wonder if Ms. Moss had a restful day in her beautiful new home.

I wonder if I'll be getting tons of cats in the mail since a couple of friends want to get rid of their's, lol.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote