View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ive had 3 foot dr's tell me ,nothing was wrong ,,2 said i had MS,,ive been insulted to the moon,,my surgeon[thr] told me by looking at a static[e-ray] picture ,,that i was ok and my pain was in my head,,that my hip replacement was a success and that the film shows that its in place and that [THE PAIN IS IN MY HEAD},,were still talking about a possible revision,,my fear is that the rsd from my heel[same side of THR] has migrated to the hip in behind the acetabular[cup],,,,constant pain when walking,,im 5 months out from surgery and still on crutches in pain,,,,my hope is in God,,im tired of this place,,,something else ive noticed,,as long as your insurance pays,,your a sick man,,but as soon as it bellies up,,your a healed man,and theres nothing wrong with you,,,my legs at times when id walk into his office looked like a Lava lamp with a strob light blinking off of it,,and he and the neuro says,,,youve ben in the sun too much,,,i dont go out side in shorts,,,either way,,,your all not alone,, but as for me,,,,,,,i got my money riding on Christ Jesus,,,he does know my pain,,he knows whats wrong with me,,and i Believe that he will heal me,,i do not trust in man,,,,,,,,,,,,PS Im so sick and tired of "Being Sick And Tired"
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-18-2009), Dew58 (09-17-2009), Hockey (09-16-2009), hope4thebest (09-17-2009)