View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hannah so happy for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1234 View Post
I have a SCS and the trial actually worked less than the permanant. For me, I have huge family support and my doctor actually changes out medicines seasonally. For instance more in winter than summer or visa versa. My SCS covers abou 40-50 percent of pain. Which is HUGE when you look at the full scale of 100%. It is a HUGE lifestyle change as I am young and was once an athlete. I have mine in my neck which is harder because it goes all the way down your back instead of just the lumbar spine. Everything worked out wonderfully and I decided to put it in. I never considered a pain pump, as my PM doctor told me the SCS was a option over more medications. I have had mine in for only 3 months, but those 3 months have been great over the incision sx pain from the implant.
Hannah, Im so happy for you that you are getting some help. Also so sorry about your atheletic career, sorry about spelling today. I too have cervical and thoracic not lumbar, I know what you mean. thank you for sharing. God bless, cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote