View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I really am sorry you had a bad day Abbie. I hope it gets better. I hate days like that where it seems like nothing goes right.

I am sorry your on your own til Sunday Beth, I hope we can help by being here for you to vent to, it will fly by you watch!

Wow, a lot of driving for nothing Barbara? That's too bad with the cost of gas these days you really can't afford it and no one really can for no results. Hope today is better for you.

I hope you're having a good day Mari, I know you're having some rough days with the move and all, I hope it gets better soon.

As for us we're baking a cake today for the big boy and he's got speech. His therapist is making th is killer laminated sheet t hing to take bnack and forth to school for Jackie to cirle the things he did at school to help us make conversation about his day. She hopes to get him conversating soon. And we both just love her, her energy is awesome and she inspires Jackie. This sheet has:

Storytime, Computer Time, Reading CLass, Math Class, Art, PE Class, Library, Music Class, Lunch, WAtch movie, Snack, Writing, Crush Cans, Clean Up, Morning Work, & Playground

So you can see it's really gonna break his day down and help us to see into his day. It's gonna have a dry erase pen connected to it and he'll circle stuff while he's at school so we can see when he gets home what his day was like. I am really excited about it. I hope we get this sheet made up over the weekend, I am really hopeful that she's gonna help my son overcome a lot of his verbal challenges, I mean so far it's awesome the results we've seen.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-16-2009), bizi (09-16-2009), Dmom3005 (09-16-2009)