View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Barometer changes?

[QUOTE=dreambeliever128;55877]Through lots of work I am in remission in my arms and hands. The only time I see the RSD flare up is when the barometer changes and then no meds on earth helps with the pain.

Hi Ada!

Thank you for the "welcome"! You all sound so encouraging. I really appreciate this group!

I guess I didn't get my response to you correctly yesterday. I live in Palm Springs area & due to "work comp finance fiascos" I've been trying to get moved to Colorado where I have a sister. But she has Fibromyalgia & she's having SEVERE problems due to the weather...in particular...the barometric pressure (at least that's what she thinks it is).

Until I saw your note I didn't know RSD may be affected by it. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about this move!

I'm sorry about your fingers spasming. My hand curled up one time after I had to move to a new place, then had no one to help with my dishes, etc, so I think I over did it. But I kept doing gentle exercises to straighten them out, and eventually it stopped. I hope that's all you have to do.

Have a great weekend!

Denise
Denise G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote