View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lizzie, Since you're a Doris fan, like I am, then you've probably seen The Glass Bottom Boat. You have to be in the right, childish frame of mind but it is so silly and funny. I'm glad someone else gets off on birds like I do. I almost feel silly talking about it. We have bird feeders in our backyard, including a hummingbird feeder. And if you want to attract baltimore orioles, put out a tupperware cover on a deck railing, or anywhere else, and put a teaspoon of grape jelly in it! They usually come in the spring and late summer/fall.

If anyone likes English humor (as in England, as in Rach's country), you'd love the movie Cold Comfort Farm. It's hysterical!

Thanks for the link, Sue.

Pat, I don't think I'd buy any games. If they're not free, forget it.

Ckitty, It seems a lot of us like the "figure it out" shows, like NCIS, L&W, Leverage, etc. And CHOCOLATE!!!!

I wish I could volunteer somewhere but I don't have the energy for it. That always made me feel good. I have a Mac and they have these audio built-ins in iMovie. There's one of a sitcom laugh track. I break out laughing every time I hear it.

Thanks guys. I think people who have an illness have to try harder than those who don't to be happy. Or maybe, just maybe, we are happier because we have an illness and appreciate life more.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (09-16-2009), rach73 (09-17-2009)