View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Crazy

Thank you Befuddled... I am sorry to hear about your stuggles. I want you to know that you impressed me greatly when you realized that it's you that can improve your self-esteem and not to count on others to provide for your self-esteem.

Thank you Bizi!!!
I'm sure the lack of regenerating sleep is really adding to put me into this fog... I don't think I have slept more than 2hours total and rarely all of this at one time... it's been months like this.

Thank you Waves!!!
This medicine really has me in a mental spin... I was on Cymbalta for about 5 years... and knew how my body reacted to it.

I can't tell if the Zoloft is working any differently... I don't feel any relief from the depression...yet.

I haven't increased it to the 100mg yet... still have a few days at 75mg before the increase.

My body metabolizes medicine wierd--usually it metabolizes too fast... so I normally have to go longer than a week or two before an increase...

The bad side effects have me a bit concerned as I have many of these side effects as normal everyday symptoms of RSD. I guess if they get worse I will know it's the Zoloft... I hope.

I'm just really frustrated with everything.... I still feel caught in a cyclone!

I do try not to judge myself or label myself... It's just hard to not get caught up in it as the mixed, rapid cycling, and all the rest is so scary to me.

Also... I have seen 5 Pdocs in just over a year. Since I go to an outpatient clinic away from the main mental health hospital they have a hard time keeping a Pdoc for more than 2 to 3 months at a time. So I have to remember what all has gone on or changed with me so that I can let the new doc know.

for all....
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-16-2009)