View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 09:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for your encouragementand info! Even if I'm not in remission, I just appreciate feeling better....at least for a large part of the day. I'm going to try to look into that laser treatment. Sounds good.

I've been seeing a Chiro since almost day one of my injury, way before anyone told me about RSD. From what I've been reading the last couple of days I believe that is the reason I never developed the EXTREME sensitivity to touch that many RSD patients have. I have never been able to tolerate breezes, but clothing and touching doesn't bother me.

I just wrote Vanessa about Mannetech Glyconutrients. I really do believe they may have helped me come out of this latest flare so fast.

I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well. I would love to be able to work part time, but I rarely have a consistent night with being able to sleep due to the pain when I cut back on Lyrica. But when I take enough Lyrica to sleep my brain goes dead!! I get my words all mixed up and people look at me like I'm stoned!

Oh well! LOL

Have a good weekend,

Denise
Denise G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote