View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 10:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Denial report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfinz View Post
Hi all,
thru the 8 page Denial and I am soooo upset at some of the things the judge says.. Has anyone gotten a denial ? And if so, how many pages are they usually ?

I will wait till Tuesday to talk to the lawyer, but I am feeling pretty upset with her too. The last time we spoke, she began to tell me basically that I "blew" the case becasue of not permitting some Phych? report back in 2004 when I first filed? .. that was about 2 mos. ago.... and I am going to have to speak to her about moving to another state....((sigh, sniff,sniff))))

Hi Dolfinz,

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. I just came onto this site to ask some questions because I just applied a couple of months ago. I haven't had a denial from Soc Sec, but I've had other "bad reports" from work comp doctors that "twist" your answers, etc. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

I sure hope all goes well with your appeal. And I agree with Julie. Maybe moving out of state and starting "fresh" is a good idea.

Actually, I wanted ask if anyone knew why I am being sent for a "Mental Status" exam by Soc Sec. I just got the letter today. I don't have an attorney for Soc Sec. Just for Work Comp, and I honestly think he has a SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS! LOL! I have to laugh or I'd cry!

Hang in there!

Denise
Denise G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote