Thread: Suggestions??
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ok, this makes me feel a little better..

Went to the neuro this morning. (not my usual, he's off this week) and the neuro told me that it was epicondylitis...which is a fancy name for Tennis Elbow. (but...I dont play tennis...)

He told me "you have two problems, neither of which are your MS...". Then explained where I have inflammation in my elbow in two spots. Told me to take ibuprofen. (ok...not sure I want to do that...still have tummy problems from the steroids I had in July)

I think it's from all the crocheting and knitting I do, sleeping exclusively on my left side....and maybe the marathon sessions of Sims3 might have something to do with it too. (I sat for 6 or 7hrs the other day playing that...my bad )

I feel a lot relieved...because if it's Tennis Elbow, that means it'll heal eventually...if it's MS, there's a chance it wouldnt heal...so whew!

I just hope this goes away soon. I'm getting tired of the numbness...it's bad enough that the MS can make things go numb, now I have to worry about my posture and arm position doing it too.

Ohnoes! This means NO crocheting OR knitting!!! Eeeeeeeeeeek!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do without my Sims, but not my yarn!

argh! ~grumble, grumble~

Oh well...I guess I can use this time to do other things...like watch tv...take a walk...go absolutely insane because I cant crochet. :'(

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote