View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I must be very shallow tv shows, books,I dont play video games, nothing like this makes me feel good.Although I did do some singing to the beatles rock band last week.

things that make me feel good, lets see.....
(not in any particular order)
Watching my children grow into fine, hardworking, educated adults.
Eating as much 7 layer chocolate cake as I want.
Finishing a piece a of furniture I made for someone close to me and seeing their expression when I present it to them
Getting close to my wife when shes (cough, cough), uh, I wont go into this one, but it makes me real happy.Thankgod MG doesnt kill everything for me.
Sitting outside under cover in a thunderstorm.
Eating green pickles out of a barrel(dont know why, I feel happy when I do this)until my diverticulosis sets in, but IM happy at the time.
Coming home the last night of the workweek and knowing I have off for the next few days, really happy, no matter how cruddy I sometimes feel.
The list is endless, I find so many things make me happy, Im trying to focus on them and not on MG anymore, no matter how much MG reminds me its here.

and one thing, coming to this board and knowing I dont have to feel like a freek or some troll because Im not up to doing things others expect me to do, and knowing some people here understand how I feel, not so alone when I can express myself and be understood. This makes me happy. This makes me the opposite of depressed, whatever that is.
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (09-17-2009), DesertFlower (09-18-2009), Nicknerd (09-22-2009)