View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Nice thread!

Things that make me Happy:

Music: The Shins, Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, Imogine Heap, Colin Haye, Paul Simon, Pearl Jam, The Lemonheads, Nick Drake

TV shows/celebrities: Anything/everything on food network (I blame the prednisone), Ellen, Seinfeld, Curb your enthusiasm, Arrested development, shows on TVO Canada, King of Queens, Dave Chapelle, The Colbert Report

Books: Such a long journey, Tuesdays with Morrie (sad but very good), Patty Clark hahaha, War and Peace (just kidding, the book was too thick)

Poets: Seamus Heaney, Khalil Gibran, Ray Hsu

Charley: My cat...He's more like a dog, though...He's so adorable...He plays catch with me, greets me as soon as I *decide* to get up (it's like he's psychic...lol), gives rub-hugs constantly...

I like painting...I used to paint with oil, but the smell really bothers me now...I paint with acrylic...I like doing portraits...I like layering lots of colours on top of eachother... I also like cutting up pictures and combining them...

I like coming here and finding others who are going through the same things as me....I also get really excited when I find a natural way to make my body work properly...lol

Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (09-17-2009), DesertFlower (09-18-2009)