View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 01:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Brittany,
Welcome to the boards and to new friendships! I am glad you have your caring fiance to help and uplift you!

RSD brings changes to our lives in every way but time is our friend, as we learn to make adjustments and figure out ways to do things differently.
I am so sorry you family is not providing you with the encourgement and help that you need...
I know how hard it is when your goals and pursuits are interrupted by this 'condition'..

If your pain is tolerable, maybe you can take an on-line class in the meantime , while you figure out logistics. this way you can take a class more comfortably at your own pace.

Asking for help is really difficult for some of us and it is for me!! But I was reminded how good it makes people feel to be able to help when one is in need. I know you would be very willing to help someone if they needed you!
We have to allow others to have that same pleasure in helping us!!

Seeing a therapist would be helpful and I am wondering if someone from your church could perhaps drive you to the appointment, or maybe you can have some time with a therapist on the phone..

In the meantime, this is a place to come to when you need to feel understood! Friends are always here to listen and care!
hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote