View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Cancer treatments

I do not believe in chemo either. Developed colon tumors in l996 approx and did not go for any treatment. When preparing for death was asked if I would consider taking herbs & said yes, that God had given them for our use (at the time though, had never used or studied herbal medicine. I was brought Essiac tea herbs and immediately new that this is what I was supposed to use. Within 2 weeks, my tumors had shrunk, I was able to eat & my bowels moved fairly normally. (I had had ulcerated colitus & barium enema tests and had been very close to colostomy a few yrs before that. I still take Essiac tea twice a day. As long as I don't eat food with growth hormones or pesticides etc..I am fine & very active. If dad & I go on a trip or I eat a meal at restaurant or someones home...at times I "begin to grow" in specific areas/ and I have to endure some pain and drinking the tea three times a day until my " places " shrink again. Since l996, I HAVE studied herbs and grown them, and made teas/ tinctures/ salves/ poultices..and am constantly amazed at what each new year brings. Now feel that I have started a jjourney with parkinsons & am researching natural means of controling symptoms ..so far I am excited about fava beans and mucuna beans. Anyone with cancer should look into using essiac tea. I buy the herbs from Herbal Healer accademy and Herbal Advantage (less expensive in bulk package). God Bless.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote