View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have another!

Yesterday I finally bought myself a new cell phone. The one I loved so much up, and expired last week .... without my permission, may I add!

I could dial out, but the LED screen had passed it's "use by date" and decided that black was a good color.... and it refused to budge.

You can imagine my angst when I was getting messages coming through to a black screen! Helloooooo!

So ..... I buy this new, wonderful, expensive new phone that does everything except cook the evening meal, but I couldn't work it!

I tried making an outgoing call. Nope! Not a thing!

I tried sending messages! Nope! Nothin'..!

Today I had to go back to the place where I bought it to get a driving lesson, only to find that the new server that I'd just changed to, had decided (in it's wisdom) to put a block on all out going calls from my phone.

Not only did they block all my outgoing phone calls, but there was also a block on all messages as well!

I daresay that's a good way for them to save money .... considering this one came with free messages, and lots of free phone calls. I guess it keeps their bill down if people like me can't call out!

Sort of makes you wonder why you changed to a new server, doesn't it?

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-18-2009), Alffe (09-18-2009), Brokenfriend (09-18-2009), GmaSue (09-18-2009)