View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 01:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Hello and Welcome to NeuroTalk Footprints.
You are very kind. I actually started out on this MS board 4 years ago this past November (Tgiving and Xmas are very stressful because I spent both in the hospital that year and am now always reminded that it is my "anniversary" and worry all over again about a relapse); unfortunately, my old account (same name) got lost for some reason when the board switched over recently. I learned SO MUCH here, and then on the epilepsy board, where I mostly hang out now (my ongoing problem; MS symptoms have been silent for three years now and counting, fingers crossed and knocking on wood......). I recommend people ask here for advice when it sounds like they may have some MS symptoms, cuz if anyone knows, someone here would

I'm sad to be back here to learn more for my sister, though.

Lady_Express, thank you for reminding me about the lesions' appearances and locations. I need to get more details about my sister's lesions because that would help a lot. Getting info from my sister is like pulling teeth; mostly, because I think she doesn't know the questions to ask so doesn't know the answers.

I like the idea of putting footprints on her old neuro's head.....lol!
Footprints is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote