View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Should I panic yet?

or should I be calm, go take a nap, and call my neuro during business hours?

My arm has been numb for over a week. Went to the neuro yesterday, and he told me it was bad tennis elbow and not the MS (this was not my regular neuro btw...)

Tonight, I've had a LOT of numbness, and havent slept. I was talking to my dad and I noticed my shoulder feels weird...same side as the numb arm. My shoulder blade feels kind of numb.

Is this a normal way for MS numbness to show up in an arm? Starting at the fingers and making it's way up to the shoulder? My dad (a nurse) and I were thinking if it was coming from a spinal lesion, it would go from the spine to the fingers. (it could still be tendinitis, I know)

I just dont know if I should panic yet. I'm a little scared to go to sleep because I'm afraid something wont be working when I wake up. (anyone else ever feel that way?)

I guess I'll go lay down for a bit and see if I can sleep till my neuro's office opens.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote