View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Similarities!

Also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia despite misgivings of diagnosis on my part!

I've had/have about twenty five symptoms commencing by and large within a six month cluster from the outset of this condition two years ago - some symptoms are still evolving others settling then re-emerging!

Yes to - When I wake up in the morning I am very stiff all over - (lessened since Lyrica except for fingers).

Yes to - My body aches - (ie. until I started Lyrica).

Yes to - The muscles in my neck and across the tops and back of my shoulders feel like rocks to the touch - my osteopath says that I have Arnold Swcharz.... sized knots in my shoulders!

Sort of to - When I move my head, I often hear a crackling sound - mine is more a feeling of everything being loose and moving around in my shoulders and upper back.

No to - Sometimes I have the sensations of bubbles in my head...strange.

Yes to - Sometimes my head feels like a have a helmet of numbness on. - which is like neuropathic sensations.

No to - a tremor on movement.

Yes to - I also have muscle twitches all over my body - these are called Fasciculations and I started having these within a couple of months of other symptoms starting - about 20 - 30,000 per day!

No to - lights in my eyes that flash

Obviously these are cross-over symptoms which I have similar to you. I also have other symptoms, as possibly you have also.
Megan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote