View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Erin!

its so hard to separate out the MS from the other bumps and bruises of life. Just because we have MS, doesnt mean we are not prone to get other things to go wrong. It is none the less panic provoking esp when we have little sleep to rely on.

Sometimes my fingers go numb because one of the vertebrae of my back gets out of alignment. I go see the chiropractor, and ta da! all better. I can make it happen from sleeping in strange positions, or sitting too long in a stressful stance. Because of my muscular issues in my back, I am prone to causing my back to go out of alignment. Many will say Chiropractors are all hooey and nut jobs, but hooey or not, I feel better after seeing mine. I will take that kind of hooey anyday.

This could be anything from a muscle strain, to MS. I would call your regular PCP and get a check up. If he feels that other causes can be ruled out, then seek your MS MD. You know if your MS MD labels this MS that its gonna be more steroids for you missy. I hope you are able to rule other things out first.

feel better.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote