View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Allen

Are my ears burning? They have been as a matter of fact! lol There is not a day goes by that I don't think of you and how you are getting along. I hate it that it has taken even more of you and if I could I would take it all away you know.

Allen RSD has taken almost every part of my body now, the only thing it hasn't gotten is my left arm. Go figure! Between the RSD and the Chiari I have gotten to the point that I don't even walk in the stores anymore and just walking out to feed old Jake I am lucky to make it back up to the house. I think the hardest part of all that is that I have a wheelchair ramp on my back deck that kills me. The Chiari doesn't like inclines at all! lol

When we first moved to this house I thought wow, what a blessing to already have a ramp that if worse comes to worse I will not have to worry about having one built. You don't know how many times I have cussed that danged ramp last year........ I am really sick and tired of hearing every heart beat in my ears too. Like my head doesn't hurt enough! But we put on the best face that we can and make the best of a worsening situation right!

Hon I really must get off here. I could type a book but well pain just won't let me, maybe another time... You take care of yourself and that wonderful wife and family of yours and I hope to come back soon and check on everyone. God Bless you..
Love Marilyn
maridane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote