View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Problems after root removed from sinuses

Hello everyone,
This is my first post and I hope someone can help me. I had a tooth pulled about two 1/2 months ago. The dentist said that the root was in my sinuses. He told me the only problems I would have after he pulled the tooth was water in my nose about two weeks. Well, for starters, he had a hard time pulling the tooth. He filed and filed it down until I started to feel pain. After becoming frustrated, he sent me home for a few hours with the tooth half done! He gave me a prescription for halcion and told me to take three pills an hour before I came back. I left his office in tears with blood all over my shirt. OH! let me back up. He didn't have the little suction thing in my mouth so I began to choke on the blood that filled my throat! He even tried to blame me for vomiting up the blood on purpose. When I told him I couldn't help it, he told me that I could help it. He said "This is what happens when you don't take care of your teeth"! He was very rude. I live in a small town and he is the only dentist there. I ended up going back to him because I was afraid to leave the half tooth in my mouth. I don't know what he did to me when I went back because I was asleep. It took two months for the hole in my mouth to close. Now I have this funny smell in my nose. It smells like something rotten. For a while, I thought I was going crazy cause nobody could smell it but me. I have went to the doctor, who has given me two rounds of antibotics (the dentist didn't prescribe any), and a sinus wash. Nothing is working. The doctor said he may have to send me to have a CT. Any ideas? Thanks!
miz11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote